Trojan Lithium Bundle Builder
Buy with confidence! Backed by 100 years of expertise, Trojan Battery Company manufactures the world's most trusted golf cart batteries.
**Trojan Lithium Batteries will begin shipping on May 16th.
These Trojan Lithium Batteries are bundled with a Lester Summit II charger and a State of Charge meter to ensure you can keep your batteries performing at the highest level and monitor your charge level as you go. Trojan GC2 batteries have been rigorously tested to ensure the highest quality design and reliability while meeting the performance challenges of today's golf carts and LSVs.
Trojan Lithium Batteries are assembled in the USA!
Straightforward installation, substantial weight savings and peak performance. Monthly golf cart maintenance can become a thing of the past with these maintenance free batteries.
Please Note: Each Trojan GC2 battery is 48 volts and contains a 30 amp hour (AH) rating. The minimum required number of batteries to be installed in any cart is 2, providing a service rating of 48 volts and 60 amp hours (30 AH x 2 batteries) while being hooked up in a parallel connection. A 60 AH (two batteries) configuration will typically yield 30-45 miles of range depending on your driving style and terrain in a standard golf cart. A 90 AH (3 battery) configuration will normally yield a 45-60 mile range.*
Why upgrade to Trojan Lithium-Ion?
- More Range: Trojan Lithium-Ion takes you 2-3X farther than lead acid and up to 15% farther than any other lithium-ion supplier with the same AH rating.
- Less Maintenance: Virtually zero maintenance. No watering, no acid, no corrosion. Refer to the User's Guide for preventative maintenance.
- Stronger Acceleleration: Constant acceleration at all times, especially when ascending hills and inclines. Give up worrying if you'll make it to the top.
- Surge Amps: 2 Battery, 300 Amps / 3 Battery, 450 Amps
- Continuous Amps: 2 Battery, 150 Amps / 3 Battery, 225 Amps
- Last Longer: Trojan Lithium-Ion lasts approximately 2-3X longer than traditional lead-acid batteries. (10+ years vs. 3-4 years)
Durability: Unlike the competition, Trojan Lithium-Ion is designed and built to meet SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) vibration and off-road standards and is certified IP67 rated.
- Safer: Built with the most stable lithium formula (LFP) and four levels of safety redundancy. If one level fails, there are three more to catch the issue and shut down the battery. Trojan meets or exceeds all industry safety standards.
- Solid Warranty: Trojan is the #1 supplier of golf car batteries and they stand behind their products. Offering a FULL 6-year replacement warrant plus 2 additional pro-rated years, you can trust they'll be around in 8 years to stand behind their warranty.
Each bundle includes:
- Trojan GC2 48V Batteries (Quantity will be 2 or 3 depending upon bundle selected)
- Trojan approved Lester Summit II Model 30600 Golf Cart Charger, pre-loaded with GC2 Lithium charging profile and golf cart model specific charging plug
- Trojan approved State of Charge digital battery meter / battery level indicator
- Appropriate CAN cables which allow the intelligent Battery Management Systems (BMS) to communicate with each other
Get to know Trojan GC2 48V batteries!
Find your installation video here:
*Many variables affect the driving range of lithium batteries when installed in golf carts. For reference, the expected mileage ranges assume the installation is on a stock golf cart utilizing factory size wheels and tires (overall height of 18"), factory controllers, and factory motors. Additional variables will impact battery range such as terrain, driving style, and weight of occupants. The use of mileage range is for comparison purposes and your actual range may vary.