Trojan® - 36Volt 90AH Lithium Battery Complete Bundle
TROJAN® 36VOLT 90AH LITHIUM BATTERY COMPLETE BUNDLE
This Complete Bundle Includes:
- Two Trojan 36Volt 45Ah Batteries (90Ah total). Travel 45-60 miles per charge with only two lithium batteries*
- Trojan approved Lester Summit II Model Golf Cart Charger, pre-loaded with GC2 Lithium charging profile
- LCD Indicator Screen
- Voltage Reducer
- CAN cables which allow the intelligent Battery Management Systems (BMS) to communicate with each other for automatic balancing.
- Limited 8 Year Warranty.
- Battery Removal Straps
- FREE SHIPPING
TROJAN- GC2 36VOLT LITHIUM-ION BATTERY BUNDLE
With just a simple battery swap, the Trojan GC2 36V Lithium-Ion battery delivers long run times and opportunity charging——and eliminates maintenance. It's a perfect upgrade for Golf Carts, Floor Cleaning Machines, Aerial Work Platforms, Material Handling, and Marine and RV applications.
BATTERY QUICK FACTS:
- CAPACITY MINUTES: @25 Amps / 108
- CAPACITY AMP-HOURS: 5-Hr Rate / 45 10-Hr Rate / 45 20-Hr Rate / 45
- ENERGY (KWH): 1.751
- DIMENSIONS INCHES (MM): Length / 10.4 (264) Width / 7.1 (180) Height / 10.9 (278)
- WEIGHT LBS. (KG): 37 (16.8)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Long runtime, less downtime – 45Ah with 4,000 cycles – built to make it through the toughest of routes on a single charge
- Long lifetime – Trojan Lithium-ion can last up to ten years
- Reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO) – one Trojan Lithium-ion purchase can last the lifetime of your equipment
- Virtually maintenance free (preventative maintenance only) – no more watering or battery replacements
- Opportunity charging – charge up while on a break without damaging the batteries
- Safety comes first – designed with advanced safety features, including four levels of safety redundancy
- Smart BMS (Battery Management System) self-protects against short circuits or overheating
- Made with one of the most stable lithium formulas (LFP)
- Optional dashboard battery state-of-charge gauge available
- Assembled in the USA in our Santa Fe Springs, California factory
- Meets safety and performance standards, including global and independent agencies – UL, SAE, ETL, FCC, CE
- 8-Year Warranty – your investment is protected and you can bet we’ll still be around in eight years to honor it
SAFETY AND LONGEVITY
Trojan Lithium-Ion batteries last two to three times longer than traditional lead-acid batteries, with a lifespan of up to ten years. They are made to last, engineered with SAE standards and certified IP67 rated, with four levels of safety redundancy for extra protection.
Trojan Lithium-Ion meets or exceeds all safety standards in the industry.
This 36 volt Trojan Lithium Battery Bundle has 8 years of protection. Trojan Lithium-Ion batteries come with a full, 6-year replacement warranty plus 2 more pro-rated years of coverage.
Trojan Li-Ion batteries have gone through rigorous testing to make sure they meet the industry standards for golf carts and LSVs, and that they provide the highest quality and reliability. With an 8-year warranty, you can be sure that Trojan will be there to back it up.
Trojan Lithium Resources:
Please Note: Each Trojan GC2 36V Battery is 36 volts and contains a 45 amp hour (AH) rating. The minimum required number of batteries to be installed in any golf cart is 2, providing a service rating of 48 volts and 90 amp hours (30 AH x 2 batteries) while being hooked up in a parallel connection. A 90 AH (two batteries) configuration will typically yield 30-45 miles of range depending on your driving style and terrain in a standard golf cart.
Many variables affect the driving range of lithium batteries when installed in golf carts. For reference, the expected mileage ranges assume the installation is on a stock golf cart utilizing factory size wheels and tires (overall height of 18"), factory controllers, and factory motors. Additional variables will impact battery range such as terrain, driving style, and weight of occupants. The use of mileage range is for comparison purposes and your actual range may vary.