Trojan® Lithium 48Volt Golf Cart Batteries (Individual)
Trojan Lithium-Ion Single Golf Cart Battery- 48 volts 30Ah
Trojan Lithium Batteries have been rigorously tested to ensure the highest quality design and reliability while meeting the performance challenges of today's golf carts and LSVs.
- Two Batteries (60 Ah) 30-45 Miles of range*
- Three Batteries (90Ah) 45-60 Miles of range*
***Please Note: An individual Trojan Lithium Battery is 48 volts and contains a 30 amp hour (AH) rating per battery. You will need at least two of these installed and connected in parallel. Two or three of these batteries will replace all six of your lead acid batteries. Please also make sure that your charger is compatible. (See our bundle listings for options that include chargers with the battery order). Please contact our team at 480-512-9179 if you have any questions, we are happy to help!
Why choose Trojan Lithium-Ion?
Trojan Lithium Batteries are assembled in the USA!
Straightforward installation, substantial weight savings and peak performance. Monthly golf cart maintenance will be a thing of the past with these maintenance free batteries that last 10+ years.
- More Range: Trojan Lithium-Ion takes you 2-3X farther than lead acid and up to 15% farther than any other lithium-ion supplier with the same AH rating.
- Less Maintenance: Virtually zero maintenance. No watering, no acid, no corrosion. Refer to the User's Guide for preventative maintenance.
- Stronger Acceleleration: Constant acceleration at all times, especially when ascending hills and inclines. Give up worrying if you'll make it to the top.
- Surge Amps: 2 Battery, 300 Amps / 3 Battery, 450 Amps
- Continuous Amps: 2 Battery, 150 Amps / 3 Battery, 225 Amps
- Last Longer: Trojan Lithium-Ion lasts approximately 2-3X longer than traditional lead-acid batteries. (10+ years vs. 3-4 years)
Durability: Unlike the competition, Trojan Lithium-Ion is designed and built to meet SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) vibration and off-road standards and is certified IP67 rated.
- Safer: Built with the most stable lithium formula (LFP) and four levels of safety redundancy. If one level fails, there are three more to catch the issue and shut down the battery. Trojan meets or exceeds all industry safety standards.
- Solid Warranty: Trojan is the #1 supplier of golf car batteries and they stand behind their products. Offering a FULL 6-year replacement warrant plus 2 additional pro-rated years, you can trust they'll be around in 8 years to stand behind their warranty.
Get to know Trojan GC2 48V batteries!
Find your installation video here:
*Many variables affect the driving range of lithium batteries when installed in golf carts. For reference, the expected mileage ranges assume the installation is on a stock golf cart utilizing factory size wheels and tires (overall height of 18"), factory controllers, and factory motors. Additional variables will impact battery range such as terrain, driving style, and weight of occupants. The use of mileage range is for comparison purposes and your actual range may vary.